- Switches up to 30 m (98 ft) span
- Universal mounting and operation
- Switch lockout on cable pulled and cable slack
- Cable-status indicator on switch lid
- Industry standard fixing centers to DIN/EN 50041
- Quick disconnect styles available
Allen Bradley Cable Pull Switch 2NC 1/2 in NPTConduit Die Cast Alloy – 440E-D13120
Allen Bradley 440E-D13120
The Lifeline 3 is a cable (rope) operated emergency stop device designed to meet the stringent requirements of ISO 13850 (Safety of
Machinery—Emergency Stop Equipment). The Lifeline 3 system can be installed along or around awkward machinery such as conveyors
and provides a constant-access emergency-stop facility.
1. The positive-mode mechanism helps ensure that the contacts are immediately latched open on actuation and can only be reset by
the intentional act of turning the blue reset knob. The design also protects against nuisance tripping and the effects of thermal expansion.
2. The cable-status indicator makes the system easy to set up and maintain for spans up to 30 m (98 ft).
3. Four sets of contacts are provided: 2 N.C. + 2 N.O., or 3 N.C. +1 N.O. contacts.
4. Sealed to IP 67 with rugged construction using die-cast alloy and stainless steel to withstand harsh conditions.
Switches up to 30 m (98 ft) span
Universal mounting and operation
Switch lockout on cable pulled and cable slack
Cable-status indicator on switch lid
Industry standard fixing centers to DIN/EN 50041
Quick disconnect styles available
There are no reviews yet.